Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.).
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.) and take minutes.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc.).
- Communicate with public services when necessary.
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
Professional Experience and Knowledge
- Proven relevant experience from 3 to 5 years.
- Basic knowledge of labor law.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field.